A beautiful daughter of the greek god Zeus and Ms. Grace, was born on the 22nd of December in 1988. When Zeus implied the rules where the gods may no longer contact their spouse or child, leaving Ms. Grace unstable. When Thalia grew to the age of 7, Zeus turned into his Roman Counterpart, Jupiter, noticing that Jupiter was more of a fatherly figure and a bit stricter towards her, and who most of the time spoke Latin. Within the same year, Thalia's brother, Jason, who is also a Roman demigod was born. After a great deal of trials, including her brother Jason "disappearing" counted as the last straw, she ran away from home and never to return. She then met Luke Castellan, the son of Hermes. Side by side they fought together to defend themselves against the monsters who attacked them. A few years after, they then meet Annabeth Chase, the daughter of Athena. From then on, Thalia defended her friends, which lead to her turning into a pine tree supporting the borders of camp Half-Blood.
On Olympian RPGEdit
- September 11, 2011 - Joined Olympian RPG
- Percy Jackson - Cousin through their godly fathers, the two of them aren't the closest, but they do get along. For the most part.
- Annabeth Chase - Thalia's oldest living friend, they met when Thalia and Luke discovered Annabeth while they were living on their own.
- Nico di Angelo - Cousin through their godly fathers, Thalia and Nico aren't all that close, mostly because neither of them are around that often.
- Jason Grace - Her full-blood brother, Thalia believed he was dead, their mother abandoning him at the Wolf House on vacation.
- Alex Courtenay -
- Benjamin Smith -
- Jack Copperfield -